While traditional elements of Southern Hospitality include generous food portions and friendly customer service, we believe what our founder Charley Watkins believed so many years ago, in 1971, when he opened our first restaurant: Southern Hospitality is also about connecting with one another.
Today, O’Charley’s has over 200 locations in 17 states. We attribute our success to helping foster those close connections while offering guests delicious, fresh dishes served in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
We’re proud that, even through tough economic times, O’Charley’s stands as a testament to how much quality and service matter. Our service philosophy is what has helped us become a strong, successful brand for over 40 years.
Our Company Culture
Our driving force is a strong “Passion to Serve.” It permeates everything we do at all of our restaurants. What does it mean?
- We do our jobs enthusiastically and purposefully.
- We take pride in everything we do.
- Our integrity, discipline and passion for our work are contagious.
- We earn our guests’ loyalty by consistently exceeding their expectations.
- People want to work with us because of our values.
- People stay with us because we live our values.
Meals that keep guests coming back rarely start with a can, or inside a microwave or freezer. That’s why our popular dishes include fresh, never frozen: steaks, double-hand breaded chicken tenders and salmon. We also offer crisp salads and signature soups-of-the-day.
About this location:
Mon-Thurs 3 pm – 6 pm
Fri 3 pm – 6 pm
Sat 3 pm – 6 pm
Sun 3 pm – 6 pm
Sun 10 am – 2 pm