It began in 1995 with a simple concept—serve fresh food fast. Something that was virtually unheard of at the time. Fast forward to the present… and we’re redefining the fast-casual dining industry once again.
WHO WE ARE
Noodles & Company offers the world’s favorite noodle dishes, salads and soups, all in one restaurant. Each dish is carefully hand-made to our guests’ specifications, using only the freshest ingredients. We’re proud to use REAL Food and REAL Cooking for REAL Flavors.
Our dishes are inspired by the individuality, creativity and cultural heritage of cuisines from around the globe. From Penne Rosa to Japanese Pan Noodles, The Med Salad, and of course our famous Wisconsin Mac & Cheese, only the most authentic ingredients make the cut.
Whether you’re looking for a cozy spot to share a meal with a friend, it’s family dinner night or you’re catering a party, Noodles & Company is the perfect place to get together with loved ones and share a moment around the table.
We Don’t Like to Brag…But We Will!
Noodles & Company is honored to have been the recipient of several business and industry awards including:
- FORBES Magazine, The 100 Most Trustworthy Companies in America, 2016
- Eat This Not That’s “35 Hottest Healthy Restaurants in America,” as featured on MSN.com 2016
- Foodable, Restaurant Social Media Index Top 25 Fast Casual Brands on Social Media Q4 2015 (#9)
- SELF Magazine features the Bangkok Curry in recurring column “What to Eat This Week”, 2013
- IFMA, Chain Operators Exchange, Innovation Award 2013
- NRN Menu Masters Award, Best Menu/Line Extension: Slow-braised naturally raised pork, 2013
- NBCNews.com, Top Ten “Best Loved” Brands, 2012
- Named Top Ten “Best Loved” Brands, 2012, NBCNews.com
- Nation’s Restaurant News, Second 100, 2012
- Nation’s Restaurant News, Golden Chain Winner, 2010
- Nation’s Restaurant News, Second 100: Top 5 Chains in Sales and Growth
- Parents magazine, Top Family Friendly Restaurants, 2009
- Health magazine, America’s Healthiest Fast Food Restaurants, 2009
- Fitness Magazine, Best Food to Eat on the Road (guilt-free), 2007
- Inc. magazine, Inc. 5000, recognizing America’s fastest-growing private companies, 2001/2002/2003/2004/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2013
- Vegetarian Resource Group, Top Restaurant Chains for Vegetarians
About this location: