ABOUT RUTH’S HOSPITALITY GROUP
Thank you for visiting the Ruth’s Hospitality Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RUTH) website. This is the place where you’ll find the latest company news and overview of our business.
Our portfolio of restaurants includes our legendary Ruth’s Chris Steak House brand, which was founded in 1965 by Ruth Fertel.
The Ruth’s Chris Steak House legacy began when Ruth Fertel mortgaged her home for $22,000 to purchase the “Chris Steak House,” a 60-seat restaurant located in New Orleans, Louisiana. More than 40 years later, our success continues to be driven by our adherence to Ruth’s core values, which are to deliver the highest quality food, beverages and service in a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Today, there are more than 150 Ruth’s Chris Steak Houses, including 20 international franchisee-owned restaurants in Mexico, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Tokyo, Aruba, Canada and Dubai.
About this location:
Mon – Thu 4:30 – 10 pm
Fri – Sat 4:30 – 11 pm
Sun 4:30 – 9 pm
Fri 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
Mon – Sun 4:30 – 6:30 pm
- Near the San Antonio Cultural and Art Centers: San Antonio Museum of Art, Witte Museum, the Alamo and La Villita Historic Arts Village
- A short drive to HemisFair Park, with the most spectacular view of Alamo City from the park’s biggest highlight (literally), Tower of the Americas
- A 15-minute drive to the San Antonio Riverwalk, Zoo & Aquarium, Japanese Tea Garden at Brackenridge Park, San Antonio Botanical Garden and the Market Square (El Mercado)
- A 20-minute drive to Sea World, Six Flags Fiesta Texas and JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort
Welcome to Our Table
Get the best steak house experience at Ruth’s Chris Steak House in San Antonio, Texas. Our signature 500° sizzling plates and award-winning wine list are the perfect pairing for any occasion. Whether you’re joining us for a romantic dinner, a business meeting, a private party or just a drink at the bar, our San Antonio steak house will deliver superior service and an unforgettable dining experience.
- Complimentary valet and self-parking available for dinner.
- Complimentary self-parking available for lunch.