At A Glance
- Since 1958 Perkins®Restaurants have gained a solid reputation for high quality personalized dining.
- Perkins & Marie Callender’s, LLC currently owns and franchises more than 400 full service Perkins Restaurants and Bakeries in 33 states and five Canadian Provinces.
- The Perkins system includes 134 company-owned and operated restaurants and 266 franchised units. More than 50% of Perkins Restaurants are located in Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida and Wisconsin.
- The Company and its franchisees employ approximately 25,000, encompassing both full and part time positions.
- Perkins prototype buildings offer flexible development alternatives for traditional as well as non-traditional sites. The design incorporates a central kitchen and bakery with separate dining wings for increased efficiency and guest satisfaction. Prototype buildings can accommodate 150 to 220 seats depending on market needs and can be easily expanded when necessary.
- Core menu items at Perkins®Restaurants include its famous pancakes, unique premium omelets, homemade Belgian waffles, salads, and signature melt sandwiches . Perkins menu development and innovation ensures that all product offerings recognize and address consumers changing tastes and preferences.
- Perkins in-store bakeries provide a unique point of difference for the restaurant chain, serving a mouth-watering selection of premium freshly baked Mammoth Muffins®, cookies, cream pies, fruit pies and specialty pastries each and every day.
- Perkins Promise of 100% guest satisfaction is the Company’s commitment to providing superior service to all customers each and every day.
About this location: