Welcome to Huntington. Thank you for your interest in learning more about us.
Founded in 1866 as The Huntington National Bank, today Huntington Bancshares Incorporated still operates from the same Columbus, Ohio founding location in the heart of the Midwest. As of June 30, 2017, Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a $101 billion asset regional bank holding company.
What We Do
Huntington is a full-service banking provider primarily operating across an eight-state banking franchise of Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Wisconsin. Our “Welcome” philosophy centers around deep relationship-building capabilities to best meet each customer’s specific needs. Following the conversion of FirstMerit locations to Huntington, service will be available through a banking network of nearly 1,000 traditional and supermarket branches, and through digital, telephone and ATM banking, including over 1,800 ATM locations.
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated provides:
- Full-service commercial, small business, and consumer banking services
- Mortgage banking services
- Treasury management and foreign exchange services
- Equipment leasing
- Wealth and investment management services
- Trust services
- Brokerage services
- Customized insurance brokerage and service programs
Through automotive dealership relationships within our primary franchise area and select other states, Huntington also provides commercial banking services to the automotive dealers and retail automobile financing for dealer customers.
Our Values and Mission
We share a commitment to demonstrate these Core Values in the work we do every day:
- Accountability: Own it
- Communication: Have open, honest and collaborative dialogue
- Continuous Improvement: Always getting better
- Inclusion: Be open-minded to all
- Passion: Act with positive and persistent pursuit of results
- Service: Earn customer loyalty for life
- Teamwork: Work with and look out for each other
We at Huntington are committed to doing the right thing for our customers, colleagues, shareholders and communities. We excel by:
- Providing competitive products and services and delivering a superior customer experience, always striving to earn the trust of our customers.
- Delivering long-term shareholder value through top-tier performance, while maintaining an aggregate moderate-to-low risk appetite and well-capitalized position.
- Equipping our colleagues to be the best at looking out for our customers, continuously improving our workplace and ensuring Huntington’s ongoing success.
- Contributing to the economic strength of our local communities by investing in business growth, partnering and volunteering to make a difference where we live and work.
Huntington is celebrating our 150th anniversary through 2016. Discover our story at www.huntington150years.com.
About this location:
Day Drive Giant Eagle
Mon: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Tue: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Wed: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Thu: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Fri: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Sat: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sun: 11:00am – 4:00pm
Mon: 24 Hours
Tue: 24 Hours
Wed: 24 Hours
Thu: 24 Hours
Fri: 24 Hours
Sat: 24 Hours
Sun: 24 Hours
Envelope Free Deposits
Minimum Denomination Dispensed $20
Spanish Language Option Available
This location does not have a drive-up ATM.
This location does not have drive-up ATM services.
This location does not have an interior ATM.
This location does not have interior ATM services.