The Worldwide Leader in Pizza Delivery
Founded in 1960, Domino’s is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery operating a network of company-owned and franchise-owned stores in the United States and international markets. Domino’s is a company of exceptional people on a mission to be the best pizza delivery company in the world.
Domino’s 101: Basic Facts
PIZZA, PRODUCT & MENU:
- 70% of the items on Domino’s menu are new since 2008.
- There are more than 34 million ways to create a single Domino’s pizza.
- Pepperoni is the most popular U.S. pizza topping, followed by mushrooms, sausage, ham and green peppers.
- Breadsticks were the first national nonpizza menu item offered at Domino’s, in 1992.
- Domino’s World’s Fastest Pizza Maker Dennis Tran can make three large pizzas in just 34.36 seconds.