What ASA Means to the Consumer
When your vehicle is repaired by an Automotive Service Association (ASA) member-business, you can expect the following:
- An attentiveness to you, the customer. ASA members work to earn and keep your satisfaction and trust. An average of 78 percent of customers are repeat customers.
- Repairs and service backed by years of experience. The average ASA mechanical repair shop is 25 years old and 90 percent of ASA mechanical members are part of family-owned businesses. The average ASA collision repair shop is 35 years old and 88 percent of ASA collision members are part of family-owned businesses.
- Adherence to ASA’s Code of Ethics that outlines professional business practices.
- Accurate diagnosis and repairs. Past surveys have shown ASA members stay up-to-date with evolving vehicle technology by attending technical education classes.
- Access to information. By belonging to ASA, members have access to more than 35 association benefits, including the latest technical and management education, as well as regulatory information.