Throughout its 90-year history, Ace has been known as the helpful hardware store in thousands of communities across America.
With more than 4,900 hardware stores locally owned and operated across the globe, Ace is the largest hardware cooperative in the industry.
Headquartered in Oak Brook, Ill., Ace and its subsidiaries currently operate 14 distribution centers in the U.S and also have distribution capabilities in Shanghai, China; Panama City, Panama; and Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Its retailers’ stores are located in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and approximately 60 countries.
The following are some recent accolades for Ace:
- In 2014, Ace ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Home Improvement Retail Stores, Eight Years in a Row,” according to J.D. Power.
- In 2014, Ace Hardware Corporation was selected as one of Chicago’s Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune.
- In 2014, Ace’s exclusive Clark + Kensington® interior paint was ranked No. 1 by a leading consumer magazine for the second year in a row, taking the top spot among semi-gloss finishes.
- In 2014, Ace Hardware Corporation was honored with an award from the Professional Association for Customer Experience (PACE); Ace earned the Customer Experience Award for Corporate Customer Commitment.
- In 2014, Ace Hardware was named “Private Fleet of the Year” by Fleet Owner magazine.
- In 2014, Ace earned the seventh position on the Franchise Times Top 200 Franchise Chains List.
- For three consecutive years, BusinessWeek magazine ranked Ace in the top 10 of “Customer Service Champs.”
- For 17 consecutive quarters, Corporate Research International (CRI) ranked Ace Hardware number one in the home improvement retail category based on the results of its “Real People Ratings” consumer opinion survey.
- Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500® List consistently rates Ace Hardware as a leading small business opportunity for entrepreneurs and investors.
About this location: