Menomonee Falls, WI Hours and Location
Category: Computer & Equipment Dealers
Hours street map for all businesses nearby.
As of: 9:56 pm (CDT) Sun May 19, 2013.
Milwaukee PC Hours
|Mon||10:00am - 6:00pm|
|Tue||10:00am - 6:00pm|
|Wed||10:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thu||10:00am - 6:00pm|
|Fri||10:00am - 6:00pm|
|Sat||10:00am - 3:00pm|
|Hours extracted from website:|
Established in southeastern Wisconsin in 1988, Milwaukee PC, Inc. (MPC) has over 150 employees, over 20 sales and service branches. About 40% of MPC's sales volume comes from system sales. The other 60% comes from service, software, parts, and networks. About 60% of MPC's business comes from home users, and the other 40% comes from businesses and schools. The great strength of MPC lies in the convenience of our many strategically placed locations throughout Wisconsin. MPC has a sales and service branch within close proximity to nearly all of our regional customers. The numerous locations also allow our customers to see what they are getting before they buy it, and talk face-to-face with people that can recommend the right product...more
N91w17271 Appleton AvePhone: (262)253-1499Driving Directions
N91w17271 Appleton Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051